Welcome

Welcome to the Spiering Family website. This is our new blog. For older posts, please go here: http://www.freewebs.com/jaeljud/

Saturday, January 5, 2013

JMJ

Both my girls have fall/winter birthdays, so we have celebrated them pretty recently.  I thought it would be fun to post photos on them on their birthdays.  It is something they have done in their Atrium class and I think it is a beautiful way to celebrate their growth.  

I'll start with Cecily who turned two-years-old on All Saints Day:


Birthday

1 year old

2 year old


She has become quite the little lady and MUST be carrying around, not one, but TWO baby dolls, AND their covers, which are homemade dolls blankets my mother made for her.  She has just caught onto potty training and I think she is over the hump.  She went on the potty all day today, without me having to sit her down every 10 minutes.  She impressed the heck out of Craig and I by coming to tell us she needed to go!  She seems so much older, just by being a "big girl" and using the potty.  This may be the first time I don't have any children in diapers when the new baby is born.  I can't imagine not changing diapers . . . it's almost a part of me.  :)  Almost.  But like my mom always says:  when you stop changing diapers, you really don't notice it, but you sure don't miss it!  I am really hoping that I get a month or two of very few diaper changes before the onslaught of a newborn, but I'm not going to hold my breath.  








No comments:

Post a Comment